Tuscany Program Registration
All TRA fees must be paid up to register for programs
How to Register:
- Online registration begins at 9am on the first day of registration
- You must have a current and valid account on www.tuscany-connect.com to register for programs
- All family members who wish to participate in programs must be properly listed on your account
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org with names and birthdates of children to be added
- Classes will be cancelled up to three days prior to the start date if the minimum registration is not met.
- Program fees are now due at time of registration and are paid online by credit card.
- Be sure to read the program registration and cancellation notes in the program guide for more information.
- You may be required to initial online that you've read the program Waiver
Click here for ONLINE PROGRAM REGISTRATION
**Please note** You will be redirected to a secure site
If you are asked to log-in again while registering for programs, it is not the same as your tuscany-connect account
- login = your 8-digit pass # located on the bottom of your TRA card
- password = your home postal code entered all lowercase with no spaces
if you still have problems, please call 403-241-6402 or email email@example.com
* If you have new additions to your family and need to have them added so they can register for programs, email names and d.o.b to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration Instructions (158kb)
If you experience difficulties, please contact the Tuscany Club at (403) 241-6402 or email the Tuscany Club
You must be logged in to view Tuscany Residents Association information. Please contact us if you do not have a login.
Phone: (403) 241-6402